I thought I was going to get better today, but I didn't. Unfortunately, I need to stay home today with my son, while my hubby works today. My son and I were supposed to be going to church today, but we didn't go because I am now suffering from laryngitis cause by coughing and colds. I am here chilling with my son now and trying to visit my friends to say Hi. While I was reading the church magazine (FRIENDS) last night, I came across this very wonderful and sweet poem. I decided to write it on my blog so everyone can read it and feel good!
By: Lara Krumwiede
Kindness looks for the ways to help.
Kindness lets a friend go first.
Kindness tries to keep the peace.
Kindness never thinks the worst.
Kindness plays with everyone.
Kindness gives a loving touch.
Kindness speaks with gentle words.
Kindness never takes too much.
Kindness cares and kindness knows.
Kindness shares and kindness shows.
Site Worth Visiting
- ► 2012 (23)
- ► 2011 (57)
- ► 2010 (114)
- ► 2009 (274)
- What would you do?
- Jacob at Neonatal Intensive Care Unit 2004
- Fancy Dress and Costume for all Ocassions
- Patience Pays Off!
- Amazing Domestic Seafood Recipe
- Dinner time...
- Cabin Cuddler
- Pictures of Jake's Birthday!
- Bills IQ saves money, gives us peace
- Jacob's Birthday!
- For My Friends Online!
- Cisco is Way to get your Dream Job!
- Two days off well worth spent!
- First Letter of Your Name.
- I get paid today!
- Update on my favorite show "The Golden Girls"
- Someone Special Online...YOU!
- I am so proud of myself!
- A Poem about KINDNESS
- Alzheimer's memory walk
- Foodie Talks!
- Tri Scents Transform my Home
- The Domino Tag
- Advantage Car Rentals
- Baking Amish Bread is Cool!
- Power steering protects you, take care of it.
- 7 Facts About Me!
- affordable prescription eyeglasses
- I am sick today.
- I love this kind of stuffs
- Baby Bumps Pics...a Tag!
- Vote for Best National Costume
- Take Control Stem Cell Innovation for Women
- Another one of those busy day!
- I signed up for PPP!
- Sweet Home Blogger Awards
- I finally got approved!!!!
- Tomato Festival in Hanover!
- A Day at the Mall...
- No Fireworks on the 4th of July?
- Four Places
- Great Eyeglasses for Less!
- Mammogram test results
- Community Blogger Award
- Disclosure Policy
- ▼ July (46)